Friday, March 11, 2011

Do I need to feed my 8 month old baby girl more?

You are feeding her enough! Babies will tell you (in their own way) if they are hungry. Do not fret about the daycare workers. I have a beautiful 11 month old daughter that only weighs 14 lbs. I had the same worry, however when I took a look at how much she actually ate and how often she would ask for food it did not worry me so much. Also I spoke with her doctor and he told me the same thing he told me when I thought my son was not eating enough, "The child will tell you when it is hungry as long as you are feeding it as much as 5 bottles and 3 meals a day then they are getting enough food." So I would not worry, next time you take her to her doctor as the doctor to pull up where your child is along her weight, age and height ratio with other children her age. I can almost guarantee that she will be with in the 25 to 75 percent ratio!

No comments:

Post a Comment