Friday, March 11, 2011

Help with my babymama!?

So im 20 years old n so is my babysmama who i am no longer with and havent been since early 2009. My new girlfriend and I got our own place about 26miles away from my baby mamas and my daughter. The problem with that is that we do not have a car, so i cant go pick up or see my daughter as much as id like to.My babys mom got mad that i wasnt going to be able to see her as much, which i understood. But before i moved so far away my baby's mama and I had sort of a verbal agreement on when i can get my daughter. I told her that i would find a way to get my daughter whether i borrow a family members car or taxi etc. but if i go all the way out there, i better be able to get her. The reason i said that was because my baby mama is kinda....bitter and jealous...in my opinion, because I'm moving in with my new girlfriend and never did that with her. So anyways she said ok and nothing more. So i move about a week later and the following Sunday i asked if i can have my daughter and that ill go pick her up. She says yes i can have her but for me not to go to her house because she doesn't want me around that she'll come drop her off but I can only have her for about 6hours. Now this pisses me off because i didnt just want her for a couple hours but i agreed to it cuz 6 hours is better than nothing. But later on we get into an agruement over something stupid probably, i dont remember, but i ended up not getting her. I have only lived at my new place for about a month an out of 3 times i was suppose to get my daughter, i havent. I m getting really frustrated with my babys mama because she talks a lot of s*** ( and i talk back) about not doing anything for my daughter. Somewhat is true im not trying to look perfect. my daughter gets sick alot during winter so my babysmama is on top of her doctors appointments which i hate. she takes care of her alot more than me obviously being that shes doesn't live with me. but what else is mom thats 20 years old never worked a single day in her life, no education, and is NOT motivated to do anything to do? im not trying to put her out there but i dont know what else to do. She gets mad about stupid things that have nothing to do with my daughter. Like how i'm stupid and she hates me because i never wanted to be a family with her and blah blah, stuff that doesn't even matter now. In the end i don't get my daughter. I have a lot of flaws too. Ive only been working since December 2010. Before that, i haven't worked since march of 2008. But in between that i went back to school and got my GED and i was selling music online for a little bit of cash. was not a lot, but it help pay for diapers and bottle liners and whatever my daughter needed. Every dollar i have ever had, I earned. Any money that my baby's mom gets, is given. She threatens me that shes not going to give me my daughter anymore and that she's going to put me on child support all the time for the past 2 years that we haven't been together. I really dont care as long as i could actually get my daughter. But yet, she still hasn't and i think its becuase she knows she wrong. I'm a good dad! I'm always going to be here for my daughter and now matter how much "despise" my babys mom im still gona be here for her to. I never done drugs, don't drink, i don't go out! I work stay home with my girlfriend, and do music. I wish I had my daughter though. Anyways her excuses about why she's going to put me on child support and why im not going to get my daughter are because i cheated on her and that i call her names and put her down. But she does the exact same thing by calling me immature and i have my priorities mixed up when im the one with a job and place while shes pregnant by another dude and still living with her parents! I'll also admit that i do have anger problems. I have an assault charge and had to take domestic violence classes over the last year but it had nothing to do with her or my daughter. (i was protecting my mom and brothers from my stepfather) So anyways I want to know what i should? I want to try to fight for my daughter through courts but it makes us seem so immature as if we cant make arrangements on our own, but its obvious that we cant. So do you guys think i might have a chance with my assault charge? or should i try something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment