Friday, March 11, 2011

How much does your husband do for you during pregnancy?

so im just curious if its just me, or if men in general are slacking. with my daughter, my husband was attentive, compassionate, and super sweet during pregnancy. this time around (3 1/2 years later) it couldnt be more opposite. i am 38 weeks now, and in lots of pain, very uncomfortable, and have not gotten one foot or back massage, unless i did it myself (not kidding). no valentines day gift, card, or flowers, although money is not an issue. no sex for 3 1/2 months now. im not ugly, rude, or fat, just pregnant and moody. i feel disgusting and unwanted, and uncared for. how much did your men do during the pregnancy? i feel almost compleatly alone, and my body hurts so bad im about to pay for someone to do what ive asked him to do about 100 times. am i the only one?

No comments:

Post a Comment