Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm being bullied ):?

basicly, im in year 9 in school.my parents gave me the option to move school but im too scared in case i get bullied again.i am a bit overweight and this is causing me to lose all self confidence. i moved city about a year ago and i left all my friends my house, my life. at this new school, there are people calling me fat, one day this group of year 10s just started dancing around me holding a kit kat singing a song in the lesson,hovering around me. and one of them shouted 'be careful she might attack you' this upset me so much i was teary eyed the whole lesson, my teacher? he didn't do Sh*t. he stood there and carried on teaching. this is just of the things. another one is when these people were sitting behind me and they started shouting out, 'you stinky hoe, stop eating & getting laid' im a virgin. i hate this school the teachers dont care about you and i only have one friend which is stupid enough not to know how to live life. :/ should i move school?

No comments:

Post a Comment