Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm really starting to hate myself and I think I should just kill myself?

I'm 16, and my life is going absolutely nowhere. I hate myself. I'm ugly, fat, stupid, and no one likes me. My father wanted *nothing*, absolutely nothing to do with me when I was born, so I have no idea where he is. The only family I have is my mom, but lately I'm hating her too. She's always bringing me down, and thanks to my stupidity, she's taking me out of my high school next year and putting me in another one. That's not so bad, but, I really wanted to graduate with my best friends--but I'm too stupid. And yeah, I have friends, but sometimes they're the biggest assholes to me, bringing me down as well. The only boy I ever cared about broke my heart, and now won't even look at me, and, I've just come to terms with myself that I'm bisexual. Everything about me is screwed up. I'm too different to fit into this world, and I feel so alone and I feel like no one understands me. I do go to therapy, but, she's not helping! I just think that if I killed myself, no one would care and it'd be the best. I just don't know what to do anymore. I cry every single night, praying for a miracle to happen to me. But nothing works. :( What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment