Thursday, March 3, 2011

How can I show a guy that I have feelings for him?

At first i will have to Say.. Karate Kid+ Boxer= Nice Match!.. ;-) .. So Your Problem is that you are not able to express yourself so, Same Happened with me.. in my schooldays.. But Now i feel delighted.. coz before a month i left my school i expressed my feelings towards the girl i liked.. and she accepted it now we meet through...facebook and.. orkut.. etc.. so leave it.. you should do that.. First Go to him and ask him to spend sometime with you... ofcourse he can do it as friends ... so, Then Just Leave your shy nature and go for it!.. Say it and now its not your headache, Its His Time to Think.. Forget about the outcome, at least you will get your reply.. whether yes or no.. But Don't sit like dumb.. Its better to do it now than repenting in future... Best of Luck!!!.. Hope it Helps..

No comments:

Post a Comment