Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm so obsessed with my cat. is this normal?

I have an adorable 6 month kitten that is ultra affectionate and loving towards me. She predominately white with tabby and calico markings. This baby does such cute things such as make a chirping sound whenever I say her name, is there waiting when I get home, cuddles on my feet when I use the computer, sleeps when I sleep plus more cute things. I got her right before I got fired from my last job but got a new job since. I took the firing hard but got through it with this wonderful little animal's love. I started thinking of her as my child. While at work I keep thinking about what she might be doing and keep looking at photos of her. My co-workers must think I'm crazy to have so many pictures of her at my desk. Is this normal to be so obsessed with a cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment