Thursday, March 3, 2011

Is this a good diet plan?

I'm trying to lose a bit of weight for the summer, so I came up with a diet that I feel good about doing but I'd like some more approval before I do it. So my plan is to eat a big filling breakfast (including fruit and eggs with ham) so I can skip school lunch (since they're usually really unhealthy and it saves money) and just eat some fruit as a snack instead. I'll eat a light lunch when I get home around 3:00 and a snack of fruit again between lunch and dinner. I'll drink a glass of water a good 10 minutes before I eat dinner so I won't be as hungry. At dinner I'll eat healthy meats and veggies until I feel full, so I won't be tempted to get up and eat fat foods. Does this sound like a good diet, or do I need some improvement? No negative feedback please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment