Saturday, March 5, 2011

Does any AMERICAN company still make breeches, etc?

I noticed on my Kerrits breeches christmas present that on the care tag it said they were made in China. The only reason why I buy Kerrits at $100+ because it supported the American economy. I'm tired of buying chinese products and having them fall apart. I had a pair of Ariat paddock boots at $120 and fell apart after only 1 1/2 years of light wearing. If I wanted to buy breeches made in China I would pay $40 because I would expect as such. When I pay $100+ for something, I expect it to last more than a 1 1/2 years of light wear. Meaning quality that Chinese products seem to lack. So I was wondering if there are any companies out there in America make breeches, riding boots, etc for Americans by Americans?

No comments:

Post a Comment